Monday, May 4, 2009

Jenna's quilt







I had a request to post photos of Jenna's quilt. It isn't finished, as far as I know, but my mom is making it. She and I picked out the pictures together from the internet, then my mom recreated them on a panel for the quilt. If you look closely, you will see the tractor is very similar to a John Deere. However, this one is a Jenna Deere. Made special just for our little girl.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! It's so adorable! I didn't know you guys made the jump to no TV - it's not too bad. We have the 2.5 channels, and you can always come here and watch NCIS, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosi! Right now we are still holding on to our DVR, so we ahve lots to watch, but we will have to return it in about 2 weeks so I may take you up on the 2.5 channels.

    ReplyDelete